Saturday, June 19, 2021

Bryan's First Blog
Introduction

Hello, my name is Bryan Kingsley and I'm a student of Sunway College, currently doing my Foundation in Science and Technology (FIST). I am a freshmen in college which I am still learning how to cope with my college life and my social life. To be honest, college life is pretty simple, all you need to do is make friends, do your homework, projects, learn how to  do coding (for me haha) and create happy memories that will leave a lasting impression in your life after you graduate. On the surface, it may seem pretty simple, but most importantly, there is a life lesson taught through experience. No one can truly explain what their experiences were when they were back in college. They will normally tell you things such as college is a fun place to be in but i believe it is more than just having fun, friends and etc.



I believe that in order to have a good experience in college, one must be ready to overcome any sort of challenges or obstacles he/she faces in college, one must learn how to work with people that they may not like being around with and to have a sense of responsbility. These are the qualities college is trying to get the best of you by complementing your journey of success, greatness and passion. To enjoy college, go and experience it. Learn form it and make your experience a memorable one.

-Bryan Kingsley
 Foundation in Science and Technology (FIST) 2020


Image result for sunway college









No comments:

Post a Comment